A Must Read

'The Cry of our Children' is a perfect weave of realistic emotional thoughts and experiences on paper in simple straightforward language making it easy for readers to enjoy and connect with short, multi-genre topics in the book.


In the arms of God is one of the many lovely poems that are in this book.
Don't be Left behind get your ecopy on line today at Amazon .com. for $2.99
Get your e copy here

 A printed copy here



In The Arms of God

I’ve asked, why me, many times.
More on days I didn’t want my troubles.
I longed to go back to carefree times.
When life seemed as easy as blowing bubbles.
 
But when I start to feel denied.
I simply close my eyes.

I’m resting in the arms of God,
And I’m wanted and sheltered.
It’s peaceful in the arms of God,
And that’s all I need to remember.

I felt crushed and rejected.
Excuses told me, no one was to blame.
But that made me feel defeated.
Although it didn’t really put out my flame.

There are painful reminders.
Forgetting doesn’t seem to come easy.
It’s hard to simply wear blinders.
But all that matter is the way love sees me.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric